As a professional athletic sports flooring manufacturer in China, Decking has built up great cooperative relationships with a number of global clients throughout our years of rapid development. In order to provide better service to our valued customers, we need more regional agents, and we hope for ambitious, professional people to join our team.
Requirements: You must have at least 1 year of experience in this or a similar industry.
Aid: If you are qualified and are hired by us, we will work directly with you to be successful in your area.
We will help work out an operating plan based on the market in your area.
We will help you evaluate and select distributors in the area.
We will also offer you a substantial bonus if your sales exceed the targeted levels.
Our interlocking sports flooring is available in different patterns, colors and sizes to satisfy worldwide customers. However, you can request specifically tailored products from us.
1. With over 10 years of production and installation experience in this industry, we have the expertise needed to fulfill your requirements.
2. Thanks to state-of-the-art production equipment, lead time is short.
3. Our interlocking tiles can be designed with different models in regards to colors and specifications.
4. Our modular sports flooring has passed CE, SGS, RoHS and other international certifications, demonstrating its quality.
Decking has been dedicated to the production of interlocking sports flooring for more than 10 years, and has helped clients achieve proper installation. We not only know how to produce a better modular sports floor, but we also understand what you are concerned with during purchase and installation. In order to assist you, we offer attentive and all - encompassing service.
Along with the standard sports flooring displayed on our product pages, our product can be customized with color, pattern, size and other aspects to meet all of your needs.
Based on the actual application condition, our specialized sales staff will provide professional advice to assist you in selecting the model that best suits your needs.
To make better use out of our athletic sports flooring, please refer to the following steps for maintenance.
1. Please do not wear high heels or sports shoes with spikes when entering the court.
2. Avoid knocking or placing sharp objects on the flooring tile to prevent physical damage.
3. Do not pour hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, or other corrosive liquids on the surface of the flooring.
4. Please remove snow after snowfall.
5. Regular water flushing of the floor is necessary.
6. Keep flooring away from flammable items.