To make better use out of our athletic sports flooring, please refer to the following steps for maintenance.
1. Please do not wear high heels or sports shoes with spikes when entering the court.
2. Avoid knocking or placing sharp objects on the flooring tile to prevent physical damage.
3. Do not pour hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, or other corrosive liquids on the surface of the flooring.
4. Please remove snow after snowfall.
5. Regular water flushing of the floor is necessary.
6. Keep flooring away from flammable items.