Constructed using polypropylene, the DKLX plastic interlocking floor tile uses double-layer rhomb pattern to offer better ball rebound rates and skid resistance. It also creates a professional athletic court with lower initial investment.
1. This interlocking sports flooring is comfortable, durable and eco-friendly. Its life span is about 10 years under normal working conditions.
2. When compared to hard flooring, this athletic floor excels in safety, ball rebound and shock absorption.
3. Our plastic interlocking floor tile has a beautiful appearance and is available in a wide range of colors for different applications.
4. This sports flooring system provides excellent load reduction during running and ball games. It also protects athletes from injury caused by falling onto the court.
5. If a single piece of the flooring is damaged, it can be replaced easily at any time without interrupting the game for long periods of time.
|Product||DKLX double-layer rhomb pattern plastic interlocking floor tile|
|Single flooring size (L×W×H, mm)||304.8×304.8×15.8|
|Benefits||High resistance to impact and compression|
|Application||Basketball, soccer, tennis, badminton, table tennis, volleyball, etc.|
|Ambient temperature range||-40℃~+70℃|
|Service life||8-12 years|
|Edge strip size(L×W×H, mm)||304.8×50×15.8||304.8×50×15.8||50×50×15.8|